AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course provides in-depth understanding and complete course material to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification. The workbook is designed to take a practical approach to learning with real-life examples and case studies.
- Covers complete CLF-C01 Exam Blueprint
- Summarized content
- Case study based approach
- Ready to practice labs
- Exam tips
- Mind maps
- 100% passing guarantee
AWS Cloud Certifications
AWS Certifications are industry-recognized credentials that validate your technical cloud skills and expertise while assisting you in your career growth. These are the most valuable IT certifications right now since AWS has established an overwhelming lead in the public cloud market. Even with the presence of several tough competitors such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Engine, and Rackspace, AWS is by far the dominant public cloud platform today, with an astounding collection of proprietary services that continues to grow.
The two key reasons as to why AWS certifications are prevailing in the current cloud-oriented job market are as follows;
- There is a dire need of skilled cloud engineers, developers, and architects – the current shortage of experts is expected to continue into the near future
- AWS certification stand out for their thoroughness, rigor, consistency, and appropriateness for critical cloud engineering positions
Value of AWS Certification
AWS places equal emphasis on sound conceptual knowledge of its entire platform, as well as on hands-on experience with the AWS infrastructure and its many unique and complex components and services.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. Those who are independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS certification (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate). This exam enables individuals to validate their knowledge of the AWS Cloud with an industry-recognized credential.
Overview of AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
This exam certifies an individual’s ability & understanding of the followings;
- AWS Cloud and its basic global infrastructure
- Basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- AWS Cloud value proposition
- Key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (e.g., compute analytics, etc.)
- Basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (example, white papers or support tickets)
- Basic/Core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Candidates may be business analysts, project managers, chief experience officers, AWS Academy students, and other IT-related professionals. They may be serving in sales, marketing, finance, and legal roles.
The table below lists the main content domains and their weightings on the exam.
|Domain||% of Examination|
|Domain 1||Cloud Concepts||28%|
|Domain 3||Billing and Pricing||12%|
Following is the outline of the topics included in this examination; however, the list is not comprehensive.
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts
- Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition
- Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics
- List the different cloud architecture design principles
Domain 2: Technology
- Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Define the AWS global infrastructure
- Identify the core AWS services
- Identify resources for technology support
Domain 3: Billing and Pricing
- Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS
- Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
- Identify resources available for billing support
Domain 4: Security
- Define the AWS Shared Responsibility model
- Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
- Identify AWS access management capabilities
- Identify resources for security support
Aws Certification Cost: USD 100
Exam Length: 90 minutes
There are two types of questions on the examination;
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distracters)
- Multiple-response: Has two correct responses out of five options.
Always choose the response(s). Incorrect responses will be plausible and are designed to be attractive to candidates who do not know the correct response. Unanswered questions are scored as incorrect. There is no penalty for guessing.
Aws Certification Exam Results:
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is a pass or fail exam. The examination is scored against a minimum standard established by AWS professionals who are guided by the certification industry’s practices and guidelines.
The results of the examination are reported as a scaled score from 100 through 1000, with a minimum passing score of 700. The score shows how you performed on the examination as a whole and whether or not you passed.
2 years; Re certification is required every 2 years for all AWS Certifications.