Unlike project title it was not a static site but a fully dynamic and complex website. The main job was to customize backend and front-end along with following tasks;
– the main page will have an image.
– the main page is a forced navigation site.
– the site is geared to show more text then pictures.
– simple back end controls for text, which will be designed.
– customized backend. – custom log-in screen.
– responsive design.
– Responsive mobile version.
– the iPad version similar to desktop.
– font integration from TypeKit.
– Metadata incorporated, and Google analytic for SEO purposes.
– Custom post type and widget where client activated latest news.
But it was not a good experience to work with this client because he didn’t paid me full amount and closed my contract once the whole website was completed.